One of the effective ways that you can go about Real Estate Social Media Promotion and Advertising is by utilizing the web and establishing your presence online. There are various platforms that you can base your website on but WordPress happens to be the best for the simple reason that it happens to be #1 where CMS systems are concerned. Apart from this, the platform is open source, meaning that it’s free to use and comes with several templates and themes, you can pick from – for your real estate website. And when selecting the theme, you need to ensure that you pick one that comes with advanced functionality and happens to be responsive as well. In other words, your users should be able to access your website from any hand held device, including smart phones, without loss of functionality. Just check out some of the tips by which you can increase the traffic as well as prospective leads to your website and in the process, help boost that conversion rate as well.
- Social media: When setting up your website, you need to ensure that you select a theme that’s compatible to third party plugins since you can then download and install social media plugins on your website. This should enable your users to use their various social media accounts to blog about your products/ services and at the same time, it should also enable you to leverage the various social media platforms by posting regular updates. Just to put it in perspective, when you post updates as part of your real estate social media promotion, you would basically be getting your message across to billions of users at the same time. Facebook alone boasts of 2.5 billion users utilizing one of their apps, each month and that’s just one platform.
- PPC campaigns: Apart from running real estate social media promotions on various social media platforms, you can also opt for PPC campaigns. PPC campaigns are not free but you can use the same to target specific keywords so that ad would be displayed if the keyword is queried online. Just keep in mind that PPC campaigns come with a higher price tag for popular keywords, so you may want to do some keyword research before you opt for a PPC campaign.
- High definition videos and images: Various studies have shown how online users are easily influenced by high quality images as well as videos. So you may want to use the same on your website as well and in the process, help boost that online traffic. Additionally, you can also share these media files including high resolution images on various social media platforms. This can be quite effective at driving several prospective clients to your website so that they can check it out and click on the relevant link. What’s more, you can use these media files as part of your real estate social media promotions as well
- Quality content: When it comes to websites, and it does not matter how much you may have spent online as part of your real estate social media promotion, but the fact is that if your content is lousy, then you are not going to have that many takers. This is why you need to ensure that the content featured on your website is outstanding and stands out on its own. You need to ensure that the content is of high quality or you can outsource this part of the work to professionals and get it developed on time and as per schedule. Just remember that content is king and you need to ensure that the content displayed on your website is outstanding enough.
- Blog: You may also want to make sure that the theme you select comes with a blog and one that happens to be compatible to third party features. And as you post regular updates to your blog, this should help increase the user engagement on your website and enable you to interact with them more. With a blog in place, you can then make the same as part of your real estate social media promotion and feature the required posts on several social media platforms. Furthermore, you may also want to cross link several sources to your blog post to help provide it with better authority.
- Stream high definition videos: You may also want to stream various online high definition videos online; you may want to stream them direct to your website or to various social media platforms. The fact is that online users are easily influenced by both high definition images as well as videos. And displaying the same on your website as well as various social media platforms should enable you to boost your traffic and in the process, enable better conversion rate as well.
- Guest posts and influencers: It would be a good idea to use influencer marketing to help promote your various products and services. Most online users still pay heed to word of mouth and with the right influencers, you should be able to increase the traffic to your website, with ease. You may also want to develop guest posts for other websites which have better ranking. And as a result of inbound links from websites with better ranking, and traffic, you are bound to show up higher on SERPS.
These are some of the ways by which you can help promote your real estate website online. There are various methods that you can opt for but social media trumps the lot on account of the numbers. The fact is that by leveraging high quality content with outstanding images and videos across various social media platforms, you should be able to ensure that your message and pitch reaches out to all. Just remember that you are doing your best to promote your website and that means that you need to keep all the interactions professional to the core.