Issue with integration with order and payment settings

Home Forums All Themes Questions Issue with integration with order and payment settings

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    NIKHIL KHANNA
    Participant

Dear Concern,
      I have almost done everything on my service provider site. Whenever I tried to order one service with quantity 1 then it is ok. It goes to schedule page i.e. select date and time slot etc. and then it directly goes to check page and service can be booked.

1st issue – When I booked more than 2 items then it directly goes to checkout page and asks for booking, no calender or time slot shows to schedule booking. – KINDLY SUGGEST ABOUT THIS.

2nd Issue: In my cart quantity always shows 1 but total amount is correct in all cases. – Plz resolve this.
      3rd Issue: In all cases, before going to checkout page, it should show all ordered quantity in cart, but it doesn’t happened. – PLZ help in this too.

Kindly help me to resolve my 3 issues ASAP.Awaiting your response.

My URL is http://www.yuvtech.com
      mail id is: [email protected], [email protected]
      Mob: 7838332441

NIKHIL KHANNA
      Participant

Please ignore third issue…I think third is correct way. But please sort 1st and 2nd.

Forum Moderator

Hi,

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on http://imgur.com/ and paste the share url here.

Regards,
          Shri

NIKHIL KHANNA
          Participant

I have downloaded, plz find below link to watch it….Images are not in sequences, Image at position 1 is last image, when using quantity 2….Problem is that when increasing or selecting quantity then It will not display Calender/Slot to book service…Even it is perfect when not disturbing quanity… Also, I have used some Increment plugin for quantity selection..

When using 1 qty – Page 1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.