If you are planning to set up your website online, then you should know that one of the best platforms to opt for happens to be WordPress. And it happens to be free source, and comes with enough free themes and plugins that can enable you to make an impact. But you may soon find out that it takes a lot more to boost your website’s conversion rate. That’s why you should check out these conversion boosting plugins, as they can help ramp up your conversion rate while ensuring that your website stands out for the right reasons. Just check out these plugins,
- Yoast SEO: Yoast SEO is truly the Holy Grail where SEO is concerned and it ranks #1 where conversion boosting plugins are concerned and with good reason. Yoast provides you with SEO strategies, and solutions, from optimizing your content to ensuring to straightforward XML sitemaps – there are various reasons why you need this plugin installed on your website right away. It can also provide you with valuable analytics, snippet previews and even help your users navigate your website and much more.
- WordPress local SEO: Most of the small businesses including startups may find this plugin quite handy. What this plugin does is that it targets the local business listings and ensures that your website shows up in local searches as well. Of course, you may think what the big deal is – the big deal is that most of your clients would be local and would have utilized a local directory to search for the right company. And that is why this particular plugin ranks quite high when it comes to conversion boosting plugins.
- Monster insights: There are umpteen plugins and applications, that claim to provide you with comprehensive analytics, staring from Google. The problem is not that they do not provide you with analytics but they often tend to make it too complicated that it is hard to translate the same to glean business insights from the same. And that is why this particular plugin ranks quite high when it comes to conversion boosting plugins, for the simple reason that it helps to decipher these analytics to the point that you can act on the same right away.
- Thrive leads: If you have had a website for long, then you know how important leads are and why it is important to have web pages that can help to generate more leads. This plugin helps you to do the same, it actually helps you to develop some outstanding landing pages. It even helps you to setup compelling opt in forms that helps to attract subscribers – in short, this plugin ranks right near the top when it comes to conversion plugins and now, you know the why. So the only question is when do you plan to install the same on your website?
- Inbound now: This plugin does just that; it helps you to streamline your marketing by running effective A/B tests, analyzing the results, and enables you to review the statistics for the same. This plugin will help you gauge which particular strategy works better and why you need to opt for the same, when it comes to marketing your products and services.
- Unbounce: Naturally, you would want your website to get a decent amount of traffic and for your website to generate a healthy amount of leads. And that’s where this particular plugin comes in – it enables you to design perfect landing pages. But what makes this plugin interesting is that you would be able to publish and manage all your landing pages right from your plugin. This should enable you to customize the same so that it is more attractive to your users.
- WP super cache: Waiting forever for the website to load can be quite frustrating and this particular reason is often cited as one of the main reasons for customers walking away. This is why it is essential that you download and install this plugin at the earliest as it can enable your pages to load faster and in the process, help keep down the abandonment rate. Just remember that most online customers have a short attention span and if your page takes more than a few seconds to load, they are not going to hang around.
- Optimizely: When it comes to online customers, it is essential that you do all you can to help enrich their user experience and that’s exactly where this plugin comes in. This handy plugin, optimizes your website with the goal of increasing your website performance. It runs A/B tests on various aspects of your website, from headlines, CTA to other aspects of your website. What makes this plugin is interesting is that the process is more or less automated and you do not even have to stay logged in for the process to get started. Interestingly, this plugin also provides you with heat maps that can help you understand user behavior better.
- Optimize press: This is another handy plugin that allows you to create some outstanding landing pages, sales pages, membership pages and much more. It also allows you to create product launch pages and even comes with a blog that you can use for the same. On the whole, it is in interesting plugin and one that goes some way to helping generate more buzz for your website.
These are some of the plugins that you would definitely need, to help ramp up the conversion rate at your website. All the conversion boosting plugins posted above have been vetted and are as good as they claim to be. What makes these plugins popular is the fact that they happen to be effective. But you may also want to keep in mind that a plugin can only go some way to boosting up that conversion rate. In the end, it also depends on your product/ service as well as on the content itself. With these plugins, you should indeed be able to increase the inbound traffic to your website.